Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What Involves in writing a book. Blog Marathon (Post-10)


The day has come. It's been 10 good days for blogging. I still can't believe the fact that I have successfully completed my 10 day Blog Marathon. This feeling is so new to me.

It all happened in the month of March when I first thought of giving it a try at writing a book. I have also made a blog post regarding my book titled "The Sambar City". After writing 4000 odd words I realized I lost my way. I wasn't convinced with what I have managed to write. So Sambar City took a back seat. 


Had I taken that seriously I would have completed Sambar City by now or else I would have been in the half way mark. But you see, It's human tendency. There is a lot involved in writing a book. 

Note: Apologies for stopping the post mid-way. This post will be updated tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave your comment here so that I can make my improvements.