Friday, July 19, 2013

Tracks on Repeat Mode. Blog Marathon (Post-6)


I did try so hard to come up with some useful post tonight but unfortunately I couldn't get one topic to write on. So I just wanted to make this post very simple. Usually songs do refresh ones mind when they are completely exhausted. I spend hours in a day listening to some lovely tracks. Here are few tracks that I'm in love with and are on repeat mode for sometime now.

1. Aashiqui 2 

2. Avril Lavigne

3. Demi Lovato

4. Akon

5. Selena Gomez

6. Justin Bieber

Here are a few You tube links. 



Song: Wish You were Here. 



Song Title: Here's To Never Growing. 


Song Title: Come and Get it. 


Song Title: Give your heart a break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave your comment here so that I can make my improvements.