Sunday, September 9, 2012

Preceptor's Day


Note: Post was supposed to be published on Sep 5th. Due to some lazy reasons It has been delayed and came on to track after 4 days. My Apologies.

As we all know that September 5th is celebrated as preceptor's day I felt like dedicating something to my teachers who taught me for 19 years. So, let me start up with some very famous quotes by Sarvepalli Radha Krishna.

 1. Reading a book gives us the habit of solitary reflection and true enjoyment.  

 2. The end-product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and adversities of nature.

 3. Age or youth is not a matter of chronology. We are as young or as old as we teel. What we think about ourselves is what matters. 



 Teacher plays an integral part in every individual's success as well as failures. He is so called as second Father who teaches you what's good and what's not. The best feeling a teacher gets is when his teaching goes worthy. And here are some few excerpts from my school days and college days.

It's well known fact that, the quicker you learn the better you can comprehend. Confused?? I may not be so sure. Anyway let me put it this way. As the age progresses the learning ability in humans drops down gradually. So, my parents joined me in to school an year before so that I can learn much better. Hahaha. They went wrong. :P I'm not that good at learning. I don't remember my first teacher who taught me alphabets but I'm very much thankful to her. (I know she must be a lady teacher for sure) And being in school is always something I like to take it as it comes. The first fears on a teacher started with my Maths teacher who wanted me to do maths really well and she is very particular in making me learn at least 15 tables which is an impossible task to me that time. And even now :P somehow at that time I wish I could escape her class. But not every time it happens. My first school "SVBK" @ Guntur. Is the best school I ever studied at. First friends and the best friends.

After which I moved to RBPS @ Vijayawada. It welcomed me with a warm smile knowing that I'm from SVBK Guntur.  Sometimes the standard of the school name gets you attention. And It's just a passing cloud unless you prove your worth. I do believe that change of surroundings makes you refreshed and throws a challenge at you. You are totally out of your comfort zone and supposed to make your own identity. And that worked really well for me during class 9 and 10.

Santosh Kumar who handled physics for me those days is the man who shaped me in a different way. We just had a few sittings and worked out on what has to be done to shape me in a perfect way. As he motivated me throughout and showed me a path to lead a good life.I ll be thankful to him all the time.

Here is the man:


Not only Teacher's makes us learn. Friends and society do make us educated. Chennai being the best city I ever lived in. It taught me everything. What a win means and where a lose can lead you, and a lot more. Thanks for the City. You've been fantastic for the last 3 years. 

There are a few teacher's guided me in a right way and a few criticized me for not being attentive at times. To the core I respect them. All they wish is a students better life. You people made my life. 

Finally I wish all my teacher's a very happy Teacher's day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave your comment here so that I can make my improvements.