Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fucking Fraternity


Language Alert: Readers aged below 18 are not recommended to go through this post as it contains explicit content and abusive language being used everywhere throughout the post. 
Also, so called relatives, it would be great if you people ignore reading this post as you may not have the same opinion on me once after you’re done with reading the post.



Now that I have gone half mad, it’s the best time to declare myself about being officially part of the fucking fraternity. A place where like-minded people discuss the shittiest of things happening around.

Wait. I am not alone. People of the fucking fraternity have fucked up their life big time. Just like what I have done with my life.

No wonder people reading this shitty post may also belong to the same fraternity but have no idea about their qualities matching exactly for the same.

Want to know what needs to be part of fucking fraternity?



Well, here are the symptoms that will match you to the group.

1.     Ever felt so lost and dejected in life?
2.     Ever hated doing what you’ve been doing as your routine?
3.     Ever felt hopeless?
4.     Ever felt helpless?
5.     Ever felt depressed?
6.     Ever got the fucking ugly thoughts?
7.     Ever lost your cool?
8.     Ever felt like dying in the next few days?
9.     Ever lost your self-control?

Think that, the above mentions are good enough to match one to the group.
So, how many of the aforementioned are in common for you? Let me know in the comments section. I’d seriously love to know my team. ;)

It took me 3 months to realize what it means to be idle. Not doing anything productive. In short, boring and leading a life that has no life in it.

The idleness of not doing anything has taken a complete toll on me and thus, realization happened resulting the identification of fucking fraternity.

The aforementioned 9 points are so close to my heart. I’ve been living with them for the past 4 months.

Add one more. Totally, 5 months.

I felt so lost and dejected at different phases of my life. And whenever I do, I come up with something special, crazy or shitty.

Point no 2 – A serious break-up story is 1000 times better than a fucking job position that you hate it with all your heart.

Point no 3 – In the process of doing my routine, I feel hopeless.

Point no 4 – When I realize that few things are out of control, I feel helpless.

Point no 5 – The normal state of mind during the entire phase is called ‘depression’.

Point no 6- A lot. Though posted a disclaimer, can’t vent out everything in the medium as it goes global and is accessible for all. ;)

Point no 7 – Many times. I find myself shouting at people for absolutely no reason.

Point no 8 – First thing in the morning. Surprisingly, I had this very thing in common with Steve Jobs. Realizing I’m going to die soon is the best tool that I’ve encountered to take big decisions in my life.

Point no 9 – Right now I had no control over myself. This can actually be the dangerous thing that can lead to horrible results. Influence of people plays crucial role. Be it for good or be it for the BAD.

Amid the fucking state of mind that I am in today, I post this to screw myself to even further.

I really hope not many have reached this far when it comes to reading the post.

Really appreciate if you take your time by commenting below. Send your thoughts, prayers or whatever it may be. I take it with folded hands this time. This is where influence of people takes over!

Thank You.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of your freakish posts ever....good flow though....
    Btw I'm in your team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ! :) I know that we are a TEAM ! :D

      Delete
  2. This is one of your freakish posts ever....good flow though....
    Btw I'm in your team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too depressed many times for the past 2 years.But I never give up.Every problems have a solution.Wait for that day.Then everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave your comment here so that I can make my improvements.