Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Unconventional Routine


Yes, you read it right.

When everyone’s breakfast becomes your dinner, it surely rides you through an unusual routine. My life these days has been different.

Everyone’s day time has now become my sleepy nights.

Everyone’s exciting lunch time has become my troublesome disturbing lunch amid powernaps.

Everyone’s tiresome day end has now become my starting point.

In short, I am into nights. And that is nothing less than confusing.

Being more of a night person, I thought nights are young. It should be the only time to focus on things that makes a lot of sense to me. But, for no good reason, life has changed.



I am now spending my nights at work. Having absolutely no idea of what future had in stock. I wonder where I will be heading to, if I continue to do the same for a year or so.

In the process, I keep on hearing the term called escalations. And, I began to feel sorry for the kind of work people around me do.  But now, I was in need of someone to feel sad about my work.

Here is how my timesheet in a day look like.

9 hours – At work.

2 hours – Travel to work. (Round-trip)

6 hours – Irregular sleep. (Not so sound one)

3 hours – In kitchen. (Experimenting every possible dish)

Note: Depends on the availability of veggies at home.

4 hours – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter. + Censored time.

My priority goes to YouTube videos over watching movies on laptop. There are ample numbers of amazing videos out there. There is inspiration in every video. Videos by Being Indian are simply extraordinary.

Note: Realization is that, cooking has now become a real good part of my routine. At times, I am sacrificing my YouTube time for making something really delicious.

Though I am not pro as of now, I wish to get there soon.

I’ve now got something to do with cooking!


See you in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave your comment here so that I can make my improvements.